Mobility Transfers and Tours Aruba
What happens if my flight is early or delayed?
Our welcoming service means if you provide your flight number when you’re booking your airport
transfer, we’ll be able to track your flight and adjust your pick-up time automatically according to your
actual arrival time. Once your flight has landed, your driver will wait for 45 minutes. This should give you
plenty of time to pass through security, claim your baggage and head through to arrivals to meet your
What’s included in the price?
Our prices include all taxes related to your mobility transfer. If you book an airport pick-up, prices also
include welcoming service as standard, which means we’ll track your flight and wait for 45 minutes from
the time your flight arrives. If you book a return transfer to the airport – or any other non-airport pick-
up – your driver will wait for 15 minutes after the scheduled pick-up time. For mobility return transfer to
Airport, we recommend pick up 3 hours prior to your scheduled flight departure time, if customer
chooses to put it less, it will be at customer’s own risk. Please be advised that you may have to pay
additional fees for certain special requests or any amendments you want to make to your journey.
How do I pay?
You’ll pay cash upon arrival.
Can I cancel my booking?
Yes. We believe you won’t cancel if you don’t have to. Since the booking is free, you will create more
opportunities for other travelers with special needs if you cancel on time.
What is your COVID-19 protocol?
We follow the same guideline established by the Healthcare department in Aruba (DVG):
- We use face mask to interact with our customers and require the same from each passenger.
- Hand sanitizer is available at every corner or the vehicle for all passengers including the driver.
- A plastic glass separates the driver from the other passengers (from side to the back of the driver seat).
- The driver disinfects the frequently touched areas like armrests and door handle after each client.
- The vehicle is ventilated after each trip/client.
- The company maintains a list with each client contact info in case it’s needed by the healthcare authorities.
- There’s a visible board behind the driver with his/her name, phone # and license plate # for customer’s use.
How do I identify the company’s representative at the airport arrival hall?
White long sleeve shirt with the rep’s name on the right, company’s logo on the left, black long pants, Cole Haan
ZeroGrand shoes and a sign bearing the client’s name.